Learn To Trade Futures With Order Flow
Access to The Pit Discord Server Included
8 Week Course Beginning January 17th 2022
- Trading The ES & NQ Using Order Flow
*** 11 of 16 Spots Available ***
Learning how to read and interpret Order Flow takes screen time. There are no gimmick custom studies or other shortcuts. If you want to learn how to Read and Trade using Order Flow this course is designed to cut that time substantially. Technical analysis has its role to play, and everyone uses it, but if you want to elevate your trading to the next level you must be able to use the DOM, Time and Sales, Volume Profile and Market Profile proficiently. If this is where you find yourself, well...
Back by popular demand, The Pit will be hosting an eight week course covering Essentials of Order Flow. Trading the ES and NQ using the following tools to become a more consistent Trader that knows how to read these markets and take trades based on Order Flow while effectively Managing Risk. These are the tools we will cover over the eight weeks:
- The DOM (Order Flow, Pulling / Stacking, Market Orders Strength and Weakness)
- Time & Sales (Tape Reading Order Flow, Passive and Aggressive Buyers and Sellers)
- The Footprint (Order Flow, Buy / Sell Imbalances, Faded Volume, Completed Auctions, Poor Structure, Bar POCs)
- Volume Profiles (HVNs & LVNs over various lengths of time and by session)
- Market Profile (Market Structure & Retail Short Time Frame Levels)
- Delta (Ask - Bid Delta at Price and in a Bar)
- Bollinger Bands (Value and Mean Reversion)
IMPORTANT: I am honored by the popularity of this course but again will limit the group to 16 Members.
Depending on who signs up, as a group we will determine the most convenient days and times but as a general outline plan on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Current Open Group schedule can be changed to accommodate the decided upon schedule. I will make sure Traders not based in the Western Hemisphere are accommodated for in the schedule. Plan on our Group beginning the 2 week of January unless it fills quickly where we can start sooner. Scheduled weeks as of now are:
- 3rd and 4th Weeks January
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Weeks February
- 1st and 2nd Weeks March
Early Bird $425.00
Price will return to the normal cost of $575 Sunday the 28th. Group is limited to 16 seats of which 5 are taken.
Pay via PayPal if you prefer.
If you have any issues while signing up, please reach out through the website contact form OR you can use the Live Chat feature.